THEMATIC WP1: IMPROVING THE GOVERNANCE
The WP will deliver a policies assessment in the fields of historic built areas (HBA) management.
The assessment will evaluate and synthetize existing governance and policies in the Central Europe countries ( D.T1.1.1 for single countries assessment and D.T1.1.2 for synthesis at CE level) to deliver a reference document (strategy for the sustainable management of HBA) for the successive project activities (D.T1.3.1). Locally the strategy has been transpose into local bilingual guidelines (D.T1.3.2) in order to give local administrations a reference document for the implementation of a sustainable management of HBA.
Within the WP we have developed a Best Practice transfer tool (D.T1.2.3) as a support instrument for HBA evaluation and strategy definition.
- D.T1.1.1 - Detailed Assessment of HBA governance system at national level
- D.T1.1.2 - Assessment of HUA governance at CE level
- D.T1.1.3 - Minutes of meetings
- D.T1.2.1 - Best practice inventory
- D.T1.2.2 - Transfer visits and reports : Slovakia, Austria, Italy
- D.T1.2.3 - Best practice transfer tool
- D.T1.3.1 - Shared strategy for an integrated governance system of HBA within CE region
- D.T1.3.2 - Guidelines for the implementation of the strategy at CE level
THEMATIC WP 1: IMPROVING THE GOVERNANCE THEMATIC WP2: DEPLOYMENT OF INSTRUMENT & TOOLS THEMATIC WP3: INCREASING AWARENESS & CAPACITY BUILDING